Friday, June 29, 2007

Golfing in England

I had the opportunity to go golfing with my boss a few weeks back. He took me out, and the course was not very good. It was fun to get on the links, but my hayfever (allergies), aweful golf club rentals, and the length of the grass on the greens caused me to not play well. The greens wouldn't hold a thing, yet you would have to take out your driver for a ten foot putt. It was a bit ridiculous.

Glad I was able to get out on the course, but not too happy about the conditions. At least I can say that I have played golf in the motherland of the sport!

2 comments:

Roger said...

sounds like a very different style of golf. I am sure with a little practice one could get a bit used to it. See how spoiled you are with golf in AZ. The pressing question is "How was the 19th hole?"

Kalen said...

Yea. Golf in Arizona is awesome. This was like the worst course I have ever played in Pennsylvania, yet a little bit worse greens!!!